Friday, January 25, 2008

Fri. Jan. 25

WARNING....WARNING..... I thought it only fair to let you know that I am "on the road again"!!! I managed to take a short drive to the store today to pick up a few things and made it home safely. I've been feeling really well these past few days -which makes up for the 10 days before that when I didn't feel very well and had a lot of stomach pains and sore muscles (from drugs, not from working out!!). Although I do have exercises to do every day, which I'm trying to keep up with as they seem to be helping build some strengh back in my legs. Other than that - nothing much new. Looking forward to some warmer weather so I can get outside for walks.
Janet

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janet, you are a truly inspirational, remarkable woman.
Darlene B

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news Janet that you were able get out and drive yourself to the stores. May you continue to steadily improve each day so that when the warmer weather comes you can get outside and enjoy yourself.
All the best,
Doreen and John

Anonymous said...

Hi Janet. Soon you'll be driving up to the cottage I bet! I'm so glad to hear your good news, keep getting better.

Patty M.

Anonymous said...

hey Jan.............good news, I think. I have just called my insurer and doubled my coverage.....just in case I meet you on the road!
Just kidding of course. It's great news to have you mobile again.Shows true healing power!
As always, if you need anything, just call.
Andy

Anonymous said...

Janet: Have been remiss about checking in recently, so glad to do so and find you're back on the road, and sounding so cheerful and ready to take on the world. Ditto and then some to hurry up spring.

allabest, Pat Porth